Specializing in a relaxing, anatomy-based massage, Laura’s techniques include a blend of myofascial release, Thai, Shiatsu, deep tissue, reflexology and lymphatic therapies. Highly adept at working with people of all ages and fitness levels, Laura is also able to assist with stretching and training suggestions if needed. Deeper work is never an extra charge. The work might be deep, medium or light depending on your state of body and mind.
No extra charge for deep work. Laura’s session work is a culmination of many techniques aided by over 20 years of experience with the top spas and clinics here in Sonoma County. No two massages are alike and Laura will begin each session with simple assessments that are non-invasive and effective.
Laura checks-in thoroughly before each session to determine your current state and develops the session based on your needs that day.
No longer billing insurance for massage post auto collision.
Available in 60, 75, or 90 minute sessions.
60 Minute Massage
75 Minute Massage
90 Minute Massage
Cash, Venmo, Check, or Credit Cards (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover). I prefer cash. Please make checks payable to Laura O’Neal. PayPal payments can be sent to email@example.com.
Common Pain Patterns & Disorders Massage Therapy Can Address:
- Hand numbness & pain from shoulder nerve impingement
- Frozen shoulder
- Wrist pain from forearm tightness
- Sciatica (numbness and pain down the leg)
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction (jaw tightness)
- Thoracic Outlet (numbness down the arm)
- Chronic headache & migraines
- Knee problems (from Iliotibial band Syndrome)
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome in the forearms & wrists & Plantar Fascitis.
- Sports injuries
- Cycling-specific training & injury prevention
General Office Hours
Mon–Sat: 8 AM–12:30 PM
Mobile Massage Therapy
Phone & Email
For Artwork please visit:
Mobile massage therapy only. Available at your home, outdoors or indoors.
Personal Training Location
Online via FaceTime
Santa Rosa, CA