Massage or Training Appointments
By appointment only.
CLICK ORANGE BUTTON TO BOOK MASSAGE APPOINTMENTS
Who needs a massage?
I’ve got the green light for massage! I’ll be booking Monday – Friday, from 2pm-7pm.
Personal Training will take place from 8:00am-12:00pm. (Online booking only available for massage. Contact me directly for personal training.)
With the new guidelines for COVID-19 prevention I will need to see fewer people per day. To be viable as a business I will need to charge more. Please note a slight rate increase of $20 for most services. Also, I am discontinuing all discounts, including the cash discounts. Cash is still welcome but I can not offer any discounts as I get back on my feet.
Here is an updated protocol for massage:
Prior to your Session Wellness Check
Contact your doctor if you have the following severe symptoms:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in chest
- New confusion or inability to stay awake
- Blue lips or face
A) Have you had contact with an infected person? In the last 24 hours have you been in contact with anyone with a known case of COVID-19?
If yes, do not come to your appointment.
B) If you are sick or have had any of the following symptoms in the last two weeks, please don’t come in; Dry Cough, Fever (Temperature above 100), Chills, Sore Throat, Feeling Achy, Shortness of Breath, Nausea or Vomiting, Unusual or new headache in the last 24 hours, Diarrhea, Loss of Taste or Smell, Tingling or Numbness. If you have at least 2 of these symptoms you should call your Primary Care Physician. We can reschedule for 14 days later, or when appropriate.
C) If you have recently traveled, used public transportation, have regular contact with people who are not following social distancing guidelines, or if you have multiple underlying conditions then we are not a good fit right now. Let’s connect again when the pandemic is under better control.
Arriving for your Session
1. Please bathe, put on freshly laundered clothes, and do not go to public places like a grocery store before your visit. This will greatly reduce the chances of unknowingly bringing the virus.
2. Please wear a mask. I will also wear a mask. This makes exposure from breathing in and out less likely. We will both wear our masks from start to finish.
3. When you arrive, park and let me know by phone or text (707-536-3394) that you are here. I will text you when to come in. I will open the door so you don’t have to touch the handle.
4. I will take your temperature outside the front door with a touch-less thermometer and write it down.
5. I will provide hand sanitizer for you to use upon entering.
Before your Session
1. Feel free to use the restroom. It will be cleaned between clients including all handles, surfaces and the faucet.
2. When you enter my office I will ask you a few simple questions.
3. We will have our usual conversation about how you are and the goals for the session.
4. When we are ready to transition to table work, I will go wash my hands.
5. I will provide hand sanitizer in my treatment room for you to use.
6. We will proceed with the session as usual except that both of us will be wearing masks.
After your Session
1. Upon completion of your session, I will go wash my hands while you dress.
2. I am encouraging online or touch-less methods of payment. I can accept Venmo or PayPal. However, we can use the credit card swiping system. It will be cleaned after use.
3. As we move to the front door, I will open and close all the doors. I will provide hand sanitizer to use upon exiting.
4. After you depart, I will clean the office and the bathroom. If you are interested I am happy to share my office cleaning protocol.
5. Please note I have a HEPA filter dedicated for office use and I will be airing out the office after each client.
We will not allow anyone to congregate or sit in the waiting room. After you phone or text me, I will meet you at the front door, check your temperature, have you fill out a quick questionnaire and then go directly to my treatment room.
In addition to the HEPA filtration I have added a non-toxic sanitation plan. I have settled on Force of Nature cleaning product. Check it out https://www.forceofnatureclean.com.
I will be seeing a reduced number of clients, with more spacing between people to allow for cleaning and disinfection. I can’t guarantee that I might not be a vector for disease transmission, or that you might not be. We must continue to be conscious of who we have come in contact with, where they have traveled, or where you have traveled.
Please bring your own cup or water bottle. I will have filtered water available but I can not provide cups at this time.
My schedule will look different in another way: I will not be doing morning massages going forward. I have filled my mornings with virtual personal training and I hope to keep this going. Massages can be scheduled from around 2:00 until 7, Monday through Friday. If you are interested in personal training, my hours will be be 8am-12:30, Monday through Saturday.
Thank you for your continued support. I am here to help you manage your pain and stress. I can’t wait to see you again!
MASSAGE OFFICE LOCATION
Find me in Wine Country Day Spa at
1601 Terrace Way, Santa Rosa, CA
Massage Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-7:00pm
PERSONAL TRAINING LOCATION
1460 Town and Country Dr, Santa Rosa. No gym membership fees!
Laura offers personal training for weight-loss, balance, flexibility, strength and general well-being. A pain-free lifestyle, full of movement and joy is attainable if you put in the work. Laura is there for accountability, guidance, form-watch and injury rehab and prevention.
Online booking now available for this service; Or please email or call to set up a training schedule. email@example.com or (707) 536-3394.
Note: If you want to train on a Wednesday or Saturday, please text or call me for an appointment.
$65 – ONE HOUR SESSION
$55 – 45-MINUTE SESSION
$40 – 30-MINUTE SESSION
Please text, call or email Laura to book an appointment.
Please make checks payable to Laura O’Neal